Customer Consultation/Repair Process
1. Consult with customer on concern or requested work and plan the steps to complete.
2. Recommend appropriate service and inspection if required and provide pricing.
3. After inspection process is complete provide an estimate for the repair and a timeline on the urgency of the repair.
4. Book time and complete repair.
5. Present and discuss invoice with customer including recommendations for future repairs and maintenance and
plan and schedule the next appointment.
6. Process customer payment. Payment options include: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or Etransfer.
7. Followup with customer after repair to confirm a successful repair process.